Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A post to welcome you....

People, I welcome you to the first post of my blog. I've been planning to write down some things for so long but I was kind of tired. I hope you understand. It's been a lot of things that make me really tired.... First of all, I work. Second, I have driving lessons. Third, I am active at CPC again (the first home computer ever and maybe the best one) and fourth, I am flying abroad at Sunday and I have a lot of laundry, ironing and finally packing (still no laundry!!!). I will go to Berlin for one week and later I am planning on going to Barcelona, Granada and Madrid to see again some really familiar faces.... I was waiting this time for so long, around 3 years, since my last trip abroad (Amsterdam for 8 months!!!). At that time I came to Greece after 8 months of nice and easy living. What a time!!! Maybe the most relaxing time of my life... I will update soon my blog from now on... Maybe I will post also an article of the forthcoming issue of Ovation (a CPC disk-magazine) that I wrote yesterday.... TOTAL ANGER!!! In any circumstances, I will post some news and photos also from the trip.... Till the next time....

Mitsos aka voXfReaX

3 comments:

BugoTheCat said...

8 months vacations abroad? Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Useful idea

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... But this theme is very close to me. I can help with the answer. Write in PM.