Saturday, May 5, 2007

Counting my last moments....

Back to work again... I have to say to all of you that my days of freedom are almost finishing. In the 8th of May, I will join the fabulous (:P) Greek army. It's like an obligation for every male Greek. Despite that I was feeling ready and really didn't care at all during the past months (even days), today I feel a little bit confused. Maybe one year is not so much, but this can't change that a year of my life will be wasted guarding the borders. Anyway, this post is more like an excuse-finder 'cause I do not know when I will be able again to update my blog. But whenever I will have some free time, I will look my blog... Feel free to leave your comments (adding a comment cost you 10 euros... hahaha! No malakes, it's free!).
So, I leave you for now... I have to hunt some bears somewhere next to
Skopje and Bulgaria.
Drink a beer for me sometime... I wish you all the best...

Mitsos aka voXfReaX aka Odium

ps. Do not forget.... Kick out the jams muthafuckas!!!
Rock on!

No comments: