Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired of almost everything...

Hello my friends...

Welcome to this new post at my lame blog... Many excuse for being, for such a long time, absent people... Thing is that my life is becoming somehow busier than ever before... But I will find a way in the end... I always do! :)

NOTE: This post is made without any structure, without any notes, without any layout... It is, somehow,a  strange post with strange thoughts from an even more stranger...

From June till now, a lot of things occured... First of all, I bought a guitar... Even if I was a singer in 2-3 bands during my early years, I never had the thirst to learn how to play a guitar. Now, this thing is over... I have a cool guitar and I learn how to rock :) I am not still an expert, as I am practicing with my bitch (my guitar :)  for around 6 months but I assure you that I can play some songs... Now maybe it is time, to also start composing something... I always wanted to compose some rock songs... As for the genre? Well, it will depend on my mood each time... Sometimes it will be more punkie, sometimes more rocky (not stallone :), sometimes more stoner-y... I will see... Thing is that after a lot of years I found something that really makes me happy and does not make me bored no matter how much time I gra-ga-gra-ga! :)


The other thing that never bored me is somehow my CPC... Ok! This is somewhat a lie... I quitted some years ago my activity for the scene but I returned back, as I wrote down in another post... Anyway, the thing is that I love my CPC, I always did... But somehow I feel a bit "naked"... The whole scene is somewhat sleeping :( Few productions, few activity, few newcomers... The two cool projects I worked for them, "Split Space" and "A Step Beyond... the step above", are always getting postponed and postponed and postoned... You know, coders might be bored to link all the stuff, to write some new code, but they should never forget that other people strived to produce some graphics or to compose a tune... This so fucking selfish behaviour sometimes makes me really angry... But anger is ok... It shows that you are alive, you are not a sleepy animal... After the anger-stage, the sadness-stage comes along... And it is the worse... But after the worst part, here comes the best part which is called egoism... Not egoism to behave like an elegant-elite-bitch... But egoism to improve my little self, to become better and of course to show to someones that doing something is not that hard as they try to make it seem... So, I started again to read like crazy assembly, I am trying to understand the inner-side of CPC. I think that I walk at the correct path... Afterall, I always had the basics of that language but somehow the lack of practice didn't made me really accomplished... Now I try more, I feel much more mature to learn something and to finally produce something... OK! I am somehow strict with myself... I helped a friend (John) to revive a cool online mag for our CPC (CPC Oxygen) but the feeling of the real machine is somehow missing... If you wanna have a look at it, check http://cpc-live.com and read it :)


So, after all this hobby-talking, it is time to continue with the worst thing that I do in order to earn some money... MY FUCKING JOB! I will be straight to the core and I really do not care... In multi-international companies there is no way of exlpoitation... Somehow, you get stuck in the middle of shit... One could easily ask "Find another job" or "Quit man"... Thing is that I can not... I am planning to leave from Greece and go and live abroad (Holland or Sweden) and without money I can not fulfill my plans. In addition, I live seperately from my parents 'cause I like the independent style of life... So, till summer, that I will quit for sure, I will somehow make a little patience... I am not quite sure that I will achieve the goal of my plan (to stay here till summer) but the lust for staying abroad makes me strong, even if I hate nearly everyone here... FUCK! This is maybe the most honest sentence that I wrote till now :) 

Another topic now... I am sick and tired of all those 40-50-60 years old people that keep saying that "You, the new generation does not have a clue of what are you fighting/resisting/protesting"... LIKE YOU KNOW, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!! Look your lives! What you did??? You are the major reason why this country is sunking and sunking and sunking... With your apathy and self-coverance, you destroyed everything... You just care for your small selves, for the 1000 euros to take as a salary from your job eventhough you work around 12 to 14 hours a day. What you did fuckers? Made the banks richer? Made your loans bigger? Made your tongue huge by licking every politician in order to take something??? You know what??? You all suck! Because you, the 40-50-60 yo people, lost something that you claim to have... PRIDE!!! and that never comes back! Now, shut your fucking mouth about our ignorance, about our rights. We must fight, we must resist, we must protest... We do not want you with us, but stop 'polluting' our mind with your nosense beliefs. Shut your mouth as you always did, and leave us the hell alone... To be more specific, by fighting/protesting/resisting, I do not support molotov coctails, bombs, rocks and deaths... I support the right to manifestate for something that for others is standard... 


So, I will end this post with some messages to all....
.:.Take Care.:.
.:.Trust Yourself.:.
.:.Never Fake.:.  

we speak dudes,
voxfreax 

ps. Sorry for the bad language, sorry about the layout... I had to write those things down 'cause I somehow felt like I am going to explode... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.