Thursday, May 15, 2008

No days to count... Man, I am fucking free!!!


It's not a lie my friends... I'm done with this shit after all. After 12 months of dirtiness, no sleep, no proper food, no life in general, I am revived!!! I earned the paper that indicates that I have no further obligations for the fabulous, the amazing Greek army! I can now do whatever I want without any restrictions, without anyone ordering me doing stupid things that have sense only for the permanent army personnel!!! (I did nothing and that's something that I really proud for my little self! I could resist and not be afraid!). So, with this post I would like to say a big "FUCK YOU ARMY!!!!".
I must admit that I will never forget a lot of nice times that I had with persons that were in the same situation... Maybe we will never meet again, maybe yes... Who knows? Anyways, I wish them all the best 'cause they deserve it... After all, they made my "journey" better and much more pleasant...
See you soon my friends....
Signing off....

Mitsos aka voXfReaX (x-Odium)


ps. Live the punk way of life....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you do have some balls, way to go.

Read your other post about life and all sorts of rantings...whoever says you're crazy...you go and tell them to...FUCK OFF!!!

and that's the way to go.

shit's happening not only in Greece my friend, Spain too, them northern countries have had it for a long time already, they're used to it.

This is Europe for you...and us. :D

Respect, regards and a good laugh at it all.