Sunday, May 25, 2008

Man of his word...

Hello once again... As I wrote you at my previous post, voXfReaX is revived... So, I will give you my first NOT totally completed screen (I'm quite sure that I am going to put a background in it and maybe make the colors much more clear...) that is going to be published in my forthcoming production... You see, I am a man of his words... I told you so :). Some details regarding the screen now... The picture was originally made by a guy named Mike back in '06. I found it at the net and I bled my eyes in order to became a nice copy... After all, I just was watching a nice screen and the decision was to make the same on CPC. It is made in mode 1 (that means only 4 colors available at the same time) but I must add that screen's color palette is from a plus machine (meaning 4 colors out of 4096 colors available). A big thanx to the emulators available as I do not own a plus machine, but I will in the near future hopefully:). Anyways, hope you'll enjoy it....

Now..... click, click, click at the picture to see it really large...



...'till next time... take care....

Mitsos aka voXfReaX (x-Odium)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mitsos! This is a very special blog:) You're a very crazy man!:-) Hey: Krisz from Hungary

Mitsos said...

thanx krisz! I like people calling me crazy :) Maybe i am! hope everything is ok with you! Take care man!
Mitsos