Saturday, May 24, 2008

Small things... Big loves... Hard jobs...

OK. This is another post at my blog in such a short-period. Yes, I am out of the army, I have a DSL connection at my house, I have some time free ('cause now I also have a job to earn some euros), I enjoy life much more than the previous year, I hang around much more with my girlfriend... My life is getting better and better... But you know, some old loves can not be forgotten... No matter how many years might pass, no matter how technology is involving, I have to admit one tiny thing... I own a PC just to keep up to date with society-life, to keep contact with some friends that are far away from Athens or Stylida (my hometown) or even from abroad. But, the thing is that my first computer was an Amstrad CPC 6128 with a colour monitor and I have been following the scene for more than 16-17 years... It's a quite big period, if you consider that I am 25! In case you never were able to see a CPC I will show you a pic...


Yeah man!!! This is pure technology!!! No fucking virus to threat your hardware, no cracks to be download in order to play a game, no problem if you turn it off suddenly, no problem with anything... Well, almost anything as my floppy drive always had a fucking problem...
Anyway, the thing is that from 2006 I am back to the great CPC scene. I am in a french group (called Revival). As I have been "dead" for some years (I left CPC scene back in 2000) I returned in order to revive a hobby that was somehow "sleeping" for so long...
I have drawn some stuff for some participations (like &2007 or Croco Chanel 4) that were never used by the way, I have already some other stuff almost done (like graphics and some musics) and the thing is that I am back in business... :)
You know, I do not have a feeling that CPC will conquer the world again as it did back in the 90s but some feelings maintain for this fucking computer...
Anyways, I am not going to write more... If anyone wants to find out more about CPC, I am willing to help him/her. That's for sure...
But I must also solve your query about the title of this post... I know, I am not such a good writer but anyways... The title shows that I am working (and working a lot!!!) for my future productions. I already have some screens ready for a new great CPC slideshow... I will publish some here also, at my blog, and who knows? Maybe someone will like to participate in the CPC scene...
So, I getting back to work... I want to make my idea as soon as possible real and visible to you and to every CPC freak out there....

'Till next time friends.... Take care!

Mitsos aka voXfReaX (x-Odium)

ps. By the way, if someone owns a CPC6128 plus and he/she wants to earn some money from it, I am willing to buy it... Logical prices only... I am not that crazy!!!

1 comment:

BugoTheCat said...

AAAAAAMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!